Are You a Candidate for Home Sleep Testing?
Home Sleep Testing is recommended for patients with:
- Symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea
Patients with the following conditions are not candidates for Home Sleep Testing:
- REM behavior disorder
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Neuromuscular disease
Home Sleep Testing is a recognized procedure for the diagnosis and/or monitoring of sleep disordered breathing. Devices such as the MediByte® help detect Obstructive Sleep Apnea in most people. If you meet the following criteria, you can take a Home Sleep Test.
- You are between 18 and 65 years of age
- You snore or are at risk of mild, moderate or severe sleep apnea
- You do not have any serious medical conditions that require consistent monitoring